We are expanding our team!
Filed under "News"
More articles »
Monday, April 5, 2021
Part-Time Operations Assistant
If you have enthusiasm, a positive attitude, are passionate about health and fitness, have strong core values, and a few basic skills, I have a fun and fulfilling job just for you!
At FITNESS By Design, we strive every day to motivate, educate, and inspire our clients to go out of their comfort zone, be their best, and attain optimum health.
OPERATIONS ASSISTANT MISSION:
To provide support to the owner, clients, and team to assist at a high level to facilitate all operations running efficiently, and commit to doing excellent work and contributing to the growth of the business.
I'm looking for an enthusiastic, motivated, and energetic person to assist me in the daily operations and administrative tasks of running a fitness studio.
If you are hired for this job, you'll be working at the studio 4-5 days/wk, approx 15-20 hrs/wk. This is a small business that is growing, therefore, this position has potential to grow to full time.
I’m looking to hire the right person May 15 at the latest. If this job sounds good to you, please apply!
How To Apply
- Write me a letter explaining why you are the perfect person to fill this position. Include full contact information (name, address, phone, email) on this cover letter.
- Provide a resume detailing your experience in the health/fitness arena, administrative or operations environment, or any other applicable experience.
- On a separate sheet of paper list two or three references with phone numbers and what your relationship is with each referee (i.e. previous employee, college professor, etc.).
- Submit the documents together in the order above.
- Email, mail or hand deliver to:
FITNESS By Design
4715 Grand Avenue
Des Moines, IA 50312
Barb Mendoza, Owner
P.S. This is not a corporate type of structured job. I am an entrepreneurial small business owner. I want nothing more than to find a person who takes real interest in doing good work and contributing to the growth of the business.
With all that said, as I mentioned in the headline on this page, enthusiasm and a positive attitude go a long way in my book. I’m a very positive, upbeat person and appreciate those qualities in others. As long as you have the basic skills I mentioned, and a great attitude, you’re definitely a candidate!