Printable Calendar available here: in-studio and virtual
Wednesday, January 6, 2021
Please click on the following link to view the 1 minute YouTube video we made to show you how to join a virtual fitness class through Zoom. You do not need to create a Zoom account to participate in fitness classes.
This video shows instructions for a computer or laptop. The Meeting ID for all classes will be: 535-554-1261. For security, our classes require a passcode. Please contact Barb at 770-3844 or your instructor for the passcode.
Written instructions are also below.
For a computer or laptop:
- In your Internet browser, go to the website: zoom.us
- In the upper right, click “Join a Meeting.” Be sure to let Zoom download to your computer.
- For Meeting ID, type in 535-554-1261.
- Click Join. Enter passcode (ask Barb or your instructor)
- Click “Join with Computer Audio.”
- In the bottom left, there will be the options to Mute/Unmute and Stop Video/Start Video. (This pertains to you, not the instructor. You will be able to hear & see the instructor no matter what.)
- At the bottom is a Chat button for any questions or comments.
- In the top right, you can navigate between Gallery View and Speaker View. (This changes whether you see all participants in class or just the instructor.)
For a phone/tablet/iPad:
- Go to App Store or PlayStore and download the app “ZOOM Cloud Meetings.”
- Open the Zoom app and click “Join a Meeting.”
- For Meeting ID, type in 535-554-1261. Enter the passcode.
- In the next box, type your first and last name. This will allow the instructor to see the names of those who are present.
- Under “Join Options,” you can choose whether or not you want audio or video ON. (This pertains to you, not the instructor. You will be able to hear & see the instructor no matter what.)
- Click “Join Meeting.”